KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Medical Billing Management, Inc serves as an extension of your practice to let your staff focus on patients and other administrative tasks. We provide accurate, reliable, and courteous services, which can be customized to fit the needs of YOUR practice. We at MBM, Inc offer electronic claims filing and electronic remittance of Medicare and private insurance payments. This process aids us in efficient turnaround of reimbursement, reduced error and fewer rejected claims. The result is a decrease in Physician’s administrative expenses and increase in cash flow.
Here is how we do it to get great results:
Every practice has their own account representatives. This gives your staff the security and comfort of dealing with the same representatives who are uniquely familiar with your practice.
We at MBM realize that there are front office expenses and we want to reduce those costs. We can help by offering you our Online Scheduling System. If you use a standard PC and have access to the Internet, you can have the entire package as part of our billing service from multiple office locations, your home … virtually anywhere – your data is accessible, yet secure at the highest level of encryption possible.
MBM hires and trains personnel who are specialist in claims follow-up. Their tasks focus on calling carriers and patients to deal with outstanding balances.
All our Medicare and Medi-Cal Claims are submitted electronically. Most of the private insurance carriers are also accept our claims electronically. Once we receive your reports from the payers, our EDI representative checks for errors, make necessary corrections and resubmit the claims. A list of these carriers can be provided at your request. We do this for two main reasons. Firstly, is to improve the cash flow of your practice, because electronic claims are processed faster. Secondly because electronic claims have fewer errors, physicians will experience fewer rejected claim.
- Handling all billing inquiries and communications from patients and insurance companies, including Medicare and Medi-Cal.
- Reconciliation of suspended and denied claims.
- Billing of contractual differences or varying rates when desired.
- Decreasing claims processing time.
- More accurate billing leading to faster payments and increased revenues.
- Freeing you from burdensome supervisorial and administrative tasks.
- Flexible software customized to the doctor's own specialty and practice.
- Allowing your practice to grow without concern about capacity plateaus requiring disruptive changeovers to larger systems.
- Confidentiality of all records and information with HIPAA compliance.